Location: Bishops Stortford, CM23 2EJ
Salary: From £17,500 depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm and alternate Saturdays 9:00am – 2:00pm (You are paid extra for Saturdays)
If you are looking for a successful career in an industry that is constantly growing with great benefits then this is the perfect opportunity for you! A rapidly expanding motor insurance company based in Bishops Stortford who have been trading for 25 years and now seeking Customer Service Assistants.
So, what will you be doing as our Customer Service Assistant?
As a Customer Service Assistant you will be expected to deal with general customer queries regarding policies, documents and deadlines. We are not a “cold calling” company so any outgoing calls are pre-arranged or necessary to answer the customers query.
The role is mainly phone based. There is even the chance, if you want to, to attend car shows to collect customer data which not only will you be paid extra for but will give you better understanding of the types of vehicles we insure.
We are looking for professional candidates who have experience in a similar field; however this is not essential as full training will be given.
Requirements of the Customer Service Assistant
- Telephone and customer contact experience is beneficial
- Candidates must live within a 30 minute commute
- Experience of working in a client focused environment
- You’ll become the first point of support for our existing clients
- You’ll need either a proven track record of high-level, dedicated customer service experience behind you or be able to demonstrate a willingness and aptitude to learn.
- Must have Grade A-C or equivalent in Maths and English
Training provided for career progression
We’ll support you with a full on the job training and development programme catered specifically to your needs and requirements
You’ll enjoy a flexible training programme and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities. When you’re ready, we’ll help take your career to the next level.
Customer Service Assistant benefits & salary:
- We offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays per annum
- Life assurance scheme.
- Up to £3000 per year in staff bonuses
- Monthly prize draw for Free Parking
- Grade 5 staff earn £26,966 per annum and get a day off on their birthday!
Is this the job for you?
If you have Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English and are PC literate then this could be perfect for you! If you feel that you have an outgoing personality along with the enthusiasm to succeed and would like to be considered for a career at this company please send your CV to [email protected]